Why Template Pro?

Jul 14, 2009 |

I must admit that I am not a template modifier or coder but a very huge enthusiast that would get onto the blogs of the most famous of all of those coders to check for the latest designs and developments.

And it has always been a pain to know that there has never been a proper review site or recommendations site for people that are looking for clean designs. For people like me who are not so savvy with the code part of blogging (even now I am grappling with the design for this blog).

There are indeed numerous sites and blogs dedicated to showcase every other template that is churned out of the brains of enthusiastic developers/modifiers but I have never come across any such that would only pick the best of the lot and show us it.

I want this blog to be just that. A guide to show people the best stuff: the most professional looking templates. Hence 'Template Pro'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment